EJM Designs Limited Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 things a web designer would never tell you

This article is brilliant.

A sample, for those who wonder:
Enforce pantone numbers and ensure they use corporate typefaces. They might mutter something about limited fonts on the web but this is just not true. I know for a fact that sites built in flash can use any font you want. With that in mind I always recommend that sites are built entirely with Adobe Flash.
For those who are not in the web business, the previous excerpt is the bane of design and why this is all so brilliant.

Enjoy.

Tomorrow: free tools to clean up your computer.

1 comment:

  1. Number one is my personal favorite. And it works for print design too!

    "Surely a good web designer can come up with great work out of thin air, even if they don't know who the target audience is and have never spoken to the client. I want something that makes me go wow. Who cares if it 'fulfils my business objectives.' The more bells and whistles the better!"

    Priceless.

    ReplyDelete