EJM Designs Limited Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Video: Sand Animation, Betty White, T-Shirt War, & FAIL

This past week just blew by; I can't believe we're at Friday already. Here's some entertainment to end the week:

Kseniya Simonova's Amazing Sand Drawing

Also referred to as "sand animation," if you haven't seen the winner of Ukraine's Got Talent in action, you owe it to yourself to do so. Now.




Superbowl

This was one of my favorites from last week. You can't beat Betty White and Abe Vigoda.




T-Shirt War

Especially clever stop-motion clip, also worth your time.




Slide FAIL

I'm sorry. What was I thinking? I'm sure you're in the mood to get the weekend started with something a little more mindless. Here you are.



Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete